Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach!

Again, I have a tendency not to get people at their best - BUT it’s another Dave Kidney Jr. original. However the video does point to something that is very true, I would love to have Zach, Martha and Baby Summer live just a little closer. Regardless of how far you live away I am extremely happy to have such a great brother-in-law. Zach, I am also thankful for all the smiles you give my sister and the joy you bring to our side of the family, Happy Birthday Uncle Zach!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dave. I like your underwear, too.

MrKidney said...

I didn't think anybody would notice, but since you pointed it out. I do have a nice pair.

MLK1973 said...

Ooh, I like my haircut in that video.

Anonymous said...

Along with being a nice guy, Zach is very quick! I'm also always very surprised at the sound of my own voice. I sounded very happy that day. =) momk